We’re looking for a Customer Support Expert who would become a fundamental part of an investment start-up that is here to challenge the concept of investing. We are here to help those who wish to put their money to work for them while having constant access to the capital, without hidden fees.
You’ll be a true Finch ambassador who is an empathetic, friendly and patient problem-solver when it comes to dealing with queries brought by our early users. Our customers are all kinds of people who contact us for help to achieve their full financial potential. Email, phone, social media or chat, you’d go out of your way to figure out how we can help and make the experience seamless for customers — staying calm when faced with frustration.
You have the freedom to be the voice of Finch - personal, clear and simple. The more personality you bring to the conversation, the better our customers’ experience.
📆 What you’ll be doing on day-to-day basis
* Offering the best customer support by talking directly and passionately with our customers, recognizing their needs and adapting to their tone of voice.
* Communicating with our customers through multiple channels - that includes but is not limited to calls, social media platforms, email and in-app chat.
* Proactively spotting and acknowledging patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
* Supporting onboarding new users by identifying verification issues and proactively contacting customers/our partners to resolve them.
* Investigating account verification issues that may come up during early stages of our relationship with a customer.
* Supporting customers with basic payment-related issues, to limit the escalation channels and resolve the query within one touch point.
* Creating creative and innovative processes and updating current workflows based on interactions with customers.
⭐️ We are looking for someone who:
* Has demonstrated experience in customer service and is passionate about the customer experience;
* Has basic banking knowledge and strong interest in investment;
* Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem;
* Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs;
* Has remote experience in customer support and an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting;
* Is eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship;
* Has access to a laptop and fast Internet of at least 10 Mbps.
Don’t let the confidence hold you back from applying for a job. The truth is - there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trio is a place where everyone can grow and have an impact on the product, environment we create so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
⭐️ The application process
Please take a moment to review our website and FAQ before filling out the application.
We do not require a cover letter for the application. We’re only reviewing your resume and answers to the questions provided so please apply through this link: https://forms.gle/gaeE3pF9CdQpo2j36
The next step is the assessment day that will be carried out virtually when you’ll have meetings with our team and a group task with a few other candidates.
If all goes well, you'll join our small but growing team on a mission to help people achieve their full financial potential! 🚀
❗️We are recruiting on a rolling basis so there is no guarantee you’ll receive an offer immediately after the assessment centre. We encourage you to apply even if you're available to start at a later date.
Finch democratizes investment access and empowers customers to make their money work for them! Finch is an all-in-one checking and investing account that lets customers earn investment returns by automatically investing their checking balance into a portfolio designed to match their unique risk profile. Finch further pushes the envelope by enabling customers instant access to their money when they need it (even the invested part!). Finch is a productive checking account that puts your money to work for you! Finch empowers you to achieve your full financial potential. Finch was selected as a 2019 TechCrunch Top Pick, and we were part of the 2019 Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars in New York. We are currently growing our team in New York. Find out more at finchmoney.com.