AdviceRobo is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. Our mission is to increase financial inclusion for consumers and SME's. We apply psychographics, behavioural science and machine learning to develop credit scoring that predict credit risks at a granular level.
To get there, we combine the best of a small team and a scale up company (quick, fast iteration, high trust and ownership) with a highly professional team with engaging experience and proven track record. We are based in Amsterdam and work for international customers.
Do you want to change the way people are being serviced by financial institutions fundamentally? Do you have talents and skills to reinforce our team significantly? Well, come and join us!
Business Development manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will rapidly scale our sales and marketing efforts in Europe and beyond, to meet our ambitious company goals.
You have strong track record in consultative selling to financial institutions, preferably across Europe. You thrive in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment.
- Together with our CCO and sales team develop and execute our business development and marketing strategy to drive sales
- Develop new markets and at the same time scale our sales results in existing markets to financial providers such as banks, lending companies, mortgage providers, fintech companies
- Where necessary build and manage a regional/local business development team
- Cross & upsell the full range of our products to existing customers
- Develop and set up global partnership structures
- Run and improve processes from prospecting through deal signing
- Maintain high quality standards for proposals, business cases, commercial frameworks and contracts
- Work together closely with our product and delivery teams
- Initiate and execute various marketing activities such as conferences, award programs, PR and communication
- University Degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably to financial institutions
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets yourselves and with a team
- Excellent analytical skills to understand market trends and at the same time to pay attention to detail
- Extensive experience in setting up and managing the business development cycle from prospecting to closing deals
Understanding of data analytics and basic machine learning concepts is preferred
- Knowledge of credit scoring, risk management and financial sector (also in terms of legislation) is a plus
- Good spoken and written English, preferably also Dutch
What we expect from every team member:
- Passionate: being best for the job and improving yourself all the time
- Sharp-witted: you have a passion for correct data and structures
- Innovative: you always keep an eye on new developments and never accept the status quo
Open: you are open and honest about your work and in your contacts with colleagues, suppliers and customers alike