A private equity investment firm is pursuing investment opportunities in Central Europe's growing Fintech sector. To support the team's due diligence efforts, we are looking for freelance tech experts in the field of blockchain, fintech and payment technologies for part-time and project-based research.
The research-based tasks are open to students with experience in the field.
What would you be doing with us?
- Provide benchmark research for competing for blockchain and/or fintech technologies and applications.
- Carry out conceptual evaluations of potential companies' technologies.
- Produce research papers and presentations for CTO and additional team members.
- Assist in identifying risks in target companies' business models from the technological perspective.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in designing, developing and/or implementing blockchain technologies.
- Involved in the global blockchain community with an understanding of recent trends and technologies.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography.
- Experience presenting research.
- Familiarity with leading cryptocurrencies.
- Strong qualitative/quantitative analytical skills.
Language: English required, additional languages a plus.
Location: Slovenia, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Malta
The ideal candidate is a current student or recently graduated individual with a background in mathematical, scientific, or technical fields, in addition to professional or personal experience in blockchain technologies. He or she shall have exposure and a passion for technical research concerning the implementation of blockchain systems within the framework of financial technologies.
All research is project-based, ideal for candidates with flexible schedules and available per-project. Typical research may last two-to-three days through several weeks depending on the complexity of the task and availability of information.
Private equity investment firm ispursuing investment opportunities in Central Europe's growing Fintech sector.