Fixico is looking for a Data Analyst intern who’s up for a big challenge. For this role we are looking for a talented and adaptable Data Analyst to help us get more insights from our data. During this internship you’ll get the rare opportunity of defining and setting up the foundation for BI at Fixico.
At Fixico we have an incredible product which is known by our customers for being easy to use, transparent and for saving them a lot of time and money. We’re growing fast. The Fixico team has doubled in the last year and is getting bigger every week. We’re even part of the Top 10 Fastest growing Tech companies of 2017!
If you like to be challenged, this is the right internship for you!
What you'll be doing:
· Identifying business objectives for data analysis and BI tools by conducting research and interviewing the stakeholders.
· Designing a datawarehouse structure together with software engineers from the IT department.
· Researching, comparing and choosing the right BI solution for Fixico.
· Building, maintaining and sharing BI reports with the marketing, sales and management team.
· Currently studying or recently graduated your BSc in business administration, economics, econometrics or similar field
· Knowledge of SQL and Excel. Experience with BI tools is a big plus
· Solid understanding of databases
· Strong researching and data analysis skills. You enjoy working with data!
· Strong communication and people skills. You know how to get everyone involved on the project.
· Available as of September 2017
· The rare opportunity to build a world leading platform.
· High level of transparency.
· Tons of experimentation, and a very fast moving environment.
· An office overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam (Netherlands).
· Competitive internship fee.
· A young, talented and extremely driven team.
· A great lunch prepared for you everyday.
· Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days.
Fixico was founded in 2014 with the mission to crack the black box of car repair. We are reshaping the traditional car repair industry by creating transparency as means to reduce damage costs, claim cycle times and consequently customer satisfaction. Our online platform is used by international insurers, car and fleet-owners to quickly obtain, compare and select the best solution for cosmetic car damage repair. Every month we enable thousands of car owners and decision makers to get price transparency and access to all relevant repair shop information such as the different service levels, repair techniques, warranty and user reviews. Fixico is currently live in the Netherlands & (part of) Germany and helped more than 75.000 clients with their car repair problem. We operate a network of 650+ high quality repair shops that place offers through a closed bidding system. By utilising repair shop workload in an innovative manner Fixico enables their clients to save significant amounts of time and up to 45% on total claim costs. We at Fixico are passionate, innovative, want to move fast and break things. With our team we aim for the best, challenge the status quo and enjoy growing Fixico every single day.