What you'll be doing
· Work with the new techniques such as React and Redux.
· Extending and optimizing multiple front-end applications.
· Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
· Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
· Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
· Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
· Contribute to a team of back-end developers, designers, project managers, and sales representatives.
· Create new methods for improving efficiency of the Fixico product.
· Knowledge of libraries such as React, Redux, Backbone.js or Angular.js.
· 1-2 years’ experience working in Front-End Development.
· Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
· Ability to find solutions to the new challenges daily.
· Experience in building large and modular codebases.
· Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
· Experience with Node.js is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
· Because you are working with a team of front-end developers it is not only important to make your code work but also to keep it clean and readable.
· The rare opportunity to build a world leading platform
· Extremely driven, optimistic and smart engineers
· High level of transparency
· Tons of experimentation, and a very fast moving environment
· An office overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam
· Competitive salary
· Unlimited vacation policy
· A young, talented and extremely driven team
· A great lunch prepared for you everyday
· The occasional Fixico ‘’Hackathon”
· Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days
· A rollercoaster experience you never forget
Fixico was founded in 2014 with the mission to crack the black box of car repair. We are reshaping the traditional car repair industry by creating transparency as means to reduce damage costs, claim cycle times and consequently customer satisfaction. Our online platform is used by international insurers, car and fleet-owners to quickly obtain, compare and select the best solution for cosmetic car damage repair. Every month we enable thousands of car owners and decision makers to get price transparency and access to all relevant repair shop information such as the different service levels, repair techniques, warranty and user reviews. Fixico is currently live in the Netherlands & (part of) Germany and helped more than 75.000 clients with their car repair problem. We operate a network of 650+ high quality repair shops that place offers through a closed bidding system. By utilising repair shop workload in an innovative manner Fixico enables their clients to save significant amounts of time and up to 45% on total claim costs. We at Fixico are passionate, innovative, want to move fast and break things. With our team we aim for the best, challenge the status quo and enjoy growing Fixico every single day.