At HelpTheCrowd, we help investors who are interested in crowdfunding. We change how people invest in entrepreneurs by bringing actionable data to early stage investing. We empower investors by helping them ask better questions and make better informed decisions.
Crowdfunding is a great way for entrepreneurs to get funded. For investors, the experience has a lot of catching up to do. The research, information and service provided to an investor interested in a big telecom company is lightyears ahead of anything available to that same investor looking into ‘Tom’s Telecom Startup’.
We are here to bridge that gap and do our part in taking crowdfunding to the the next level.
The crowdfunding industry is experiencing a period of immense growth, and we are uniquely positioned to benefit from it. Our tools (currently in beta) are receiving great feedback from our initial clients. We introduced our beta product to a select group of investors, entrepreneurs, academics and crowdfunding professionals. Based on their feedback, we now start rolling out our IaaS (Information as a Service) product in full force.
Join us now and become part of a high performance team and a future leader in FinTech.
What kind of team members are we looking for?
You are entrepreneurial
You are able to create, see and seize opportunity. You make things happen. You are comfortable with taking the initiative and taking care of whatever you feel needs taken care of. You embrace the opportunity of working in a startup.
You are intellectually curious
You enjoy learning. There is a lot that interests and excites you. You are passionate about doing new things and gaining new insights.
You know how to work smart
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe” is a quote you understand and appreciate. You feel comfortable with pro-actively creating better ways to do a particular task or job.
You think big, but are willing to start small
You enjoy coming up with, and working towards big goals. You understand that through hard & smart work, you can make anything possible. You also understand that this sometimes means you have to start small, and you welcome the opportunity to get your hands dirty.
You enjoy being part of a team
Building a great company is hard work. The journey is rewarding, and more so when shared with the right people. You understand the importance of building a strong team & culture and actively contribute to it.
We are about the release version 1.1 of our tool to the public, and that’s merely the beginning. We want to continuously improve our product and develop new features. The job is never done. We need an individual who likes to build and improve, and who is able to anticipate future needs of our clients.
Preferred background and skills in addition to the above:
• BSc / MSc degree in a relevant subject
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in creating products and solutions
• A passion for finance and investing in general, and crowdfunding in particular
• 3-5 years work experience in a strong performing corporate or financial institution
• Fluency in English & 1 other European language
• Excellent communication skills
• Improving our product
• Discovering client needs
• Working with our marketing team for data on our users
• Working with our developers
• Translating data analysis to actionable tools for our users
• Everybody on our staff is responsible for providing excellent customer service
• We are a startup, you will likely be having a lot of other responsibilities in addition to the above which nobody can currently foresee
What we offer:
• Being part of building something great
• The freedom to create the specifics of your role, as a startup not much is set in stone
• A unique opportunity to apply your skills to the relatively new crowdfunding sector • A competitive compensation plan
HelpTheCrowd helps investors and entrepreneurs with data on (equity) crowdfunding from all of Europe. We recently released our Equity Crowdfunding Analytics tool, where subscribers can use the tool to analyse and compare investment opportunities in the previously fragmented and confusing European equity crowdfunding market.