Why would you like to work for NIBC's Operations department?
Operations, as part of the SBU Corporate Center, supports the commercial departments in the successful conclusion of deals initiated within NIBC. Operations provides support from the initial stage of a transaction to the end date. We strive to deliver as high quality as possible. Operations consists of 5 sub-units, each of which is specifically employed by a commercial activity.
What are you going to do?
In the role of Employee Loan Servicing within the Credit & Agency Services department, you are administratively active in the lending and management process. You have both internal and external contacts within this role. Internal with various departments and external with clients and fellow banks.
Depending on your experience, knowledge and expertise, you are responsible for:
• Matching payments both externally (with debtors, colleagues banks and investors) and internally to ensure correct payment;
• Matching changes in credit terms with debtors, colleagues banks and investors and then ensuring correct processing;
• Processing of changes in credit terms;
• Determining interest rate adjustments;
• Ensure communication with debtors, colleagues, banks and investors regarding the expiry calendar, interest rate review calendar and the action calendar;
• To act as a contact point for debtors, Colleague banks and investors and will in this capacity handle common questions and requests independently or in cooperation with the Team Leader;
• Analyzing credit accounts audit reports;
• Performing operations regarding the month-end.
Who are we looking for?
• A completed WO / HBO degree (preferably economical);
• 0-2 years of experience (preferably in a comparable role with a financial service provider);
• Knowledge of ACBS is a pré;
• You control the Dutch and English language;
• You show initiative, are set up accurately and strive for optimal customer satisfaction within the framework;
• You contribute to ensuring a proper administration;
• You are positive about the continuous improvement culture.
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers at decisive moments. The ingenuity of our solutions often determines the achievement of this goal. We believe that innovative ideas are created by various teams. That's why we are looking for collaborators with different profiles that can contribute to our open and diverse culture. In order to increase our professionalism, we focus on providing continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be retained by talented individuals who are ready to make the next step in their growth.
What do we offer you?
NIBC is a relatively small bank with a dynamic and informal culture. You will immediately make an impact on both the bank and its customers. As an Employee Loan Servicing within the Credit & Agency Services department, you will be given the opportunity to understand how a bank works. This is a unique opportunity to show and develop your talents. In addition, we nurture our enterprising and innovative culture by offering flexible devices and workplaces. This allows you to work wherever and when you want, which leads to a better performance and work / private balance.
NIBC is the bank of choice for decisive moments. Our Corporate Banking activities offer a combination of corporate finance & capital markets, financing and investing in the sectors Food, Agri, Retail & Health, Industries & Manufacturing, Infrastructure & Renewables, Commercial Real Estate, Oil & Gas Services, Shipping & Intermodal and Telecom, Media, Technology & Services. Consumer Banking offers residential mortgages in the Netherlands and online retail saving deposits in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany via NIBC Direct.