This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Signicat is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and electronic signature solutions in Europe. The company, founded in 2007, delivers online trust based services to the public and private sector globally.
The solutions fulfill operational capabilities in line with international standards and requirements, such as Privacy, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist legislation and regulations, as well as Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements for onboarding of new users.
Signicat offers some of the most advanced solutions for electronic identity and electronic signatures. The goal is to enable customers to do business more effectively by delivering great user experiences for the end users and at the same time reduce the risk by using advanced security technology.
The Signicat solutions are used by banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, government agencies and large corporations as well as small and medium sized businesses. Customers trust Signicat with the responsibility of authenticating users, providing electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
Banking grade SLAs are offered, matching customers need for scalability and reliability.
We work with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations.
In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization at Signicat, and will be a key player of the pre-sales organization. As an early member of the Benelux team, the Pre-Sales Consultant will have the ability to help define the pre-sales process for Signicat!
You will and work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
– Conduct Sales Presentations
– Develop Sales Proposals
– Provide Technical Sales Support
– Prepare and present product demonstrations
– Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
– Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
– Communicate with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
3+ years’ experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for an software solution company or Systems Integrator in the Business Consultancy space Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle (including POCs)
– A technical background, preferably in software engineering
– Possess a deep understanding of application servers, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and the application workflow lifecycle
– Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
– Understands the golden triangle of Financial Services Industry, e-Identity/eSigning and Commercials
– Willingness to travel up to 50% (also abroad if necessary)
– Dutch Speaking & Writing is mandatory
– Living in The Netherlands is also Mandatory
Signicat is based in Norway and is recognized as a “Cool Vendor”. A “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology.
Signicat is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and electronic signature solutions in Europe. The company, founded in 2007, delivers online trust based services to the public and private sector globally.
Signicats customers include major banks, insurance companies, ecommerce, government and public transportation. They get access to an infrastructure with over 13 million pre-identified users through a single point of integration.