4finance is a FinTech business with a unique and compelling vision for the future of Consumer Finance. We will reshape and simplify the sector through innovative use of technology and data, an approach that is already having significant success across Europe and beyond.
With impressive growth and global ambitions, 4finance is funding expansion to disrupt the way people around the world access funds for those special moments or emergency needs. The sleeping giant of FinTech is about to awaken.
With the main HQ in Riga and regional HQ offices in Miami and Europe, our exciting business offers significant opportunities to those looking who want to be part of something truly unique. Previously 4finance has been understated in Consumer Finance… this is about to change and you can help drive that!
As a BI ETL Developer you will be part of the company’s BI Team whose main role is developing challenging BI solutions for hundreds of users in more than 10 countries. The BI solutions cover such topics as Sales, Finances, Marketing, Customer Care, Debt Collection, etc.
- Work with internal customers and other colleagues to understand and validate requirements based on business needs.
- Communicate with developers or support of source systems to gather information about the data sources, discuss with internal customers and agree on rules for data transformations.
- Develop ETL processes using different tools and environments (e.g., Pentaho, CloverETL). Data will have to be extracted from a wide range of data sources (SQL-based transactional systems, data warehouses, cloud-based systems through different APIs, flat files and tables, etc.).
- Tune ETL processes for speed and efficiency.
- Degree in IT.
- Experience in development of ETL processes (appropriate training in using our ETL tools will be provided).
- Proficiency in SQL and performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Experience in extracting data from cloud-based systems through APIs and other non-SQL data sources will be an advantage.
- Experience in work with BI tools.
- Excellent English and Latvian knowledge.
- Analytical mind, preciseness, communication skills and ability to work both in team and individually.
- Dynamic and challenging work with ambitious and highly professional team.
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement.