Our agile driven team is searching for a self-starter Senior Java Developer to build our IT team in the Mexico City offi ce. In addition to hire and manage our local development team from scratch, your main responsibility will be to build smart integrations to the most important payment methods for our payment platform in the Latin American region. This includes acquirers, banks and alternative payment providers (APMs).
Before all, you want to understand the business needs and give critical input. You are a self-starter and pro-activety drive your projects putting the team fi rst and the ego last.
• Hire, train and manage the local allpago development team
• Own the communication to all other allpago offices on development related topics
• Manage the technical relationships with acquirers, banks and APMs
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions for those problems
• Define and execute the development roadmap of the Mexican Team
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• You should have 3 - 5 years of experience in programming and experience in leading teams
• Excellent knowledge in Java and its ecosystem
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with build tool Maven
• Great attention to detail and self-suffi ciency
• Ability to express thoughts clearly
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience in payments or security industry is a plus
We offer you an international working environment with fl at hierarchies in the heart of Berlin and to work cross regions with your peers in Brazil and Mexico. Over 80% of our clients come from the Silicon Valley which ensures an innovative and challenging working environment. In addition, we are not investor-driven giving you the freedom to focus on what is truly necessary.