Cardlytics is seeking a Compliance Manager (“CM”) to join the Legal & Compliance team and be responsible for managing the internal compliance programs for Cardlytics and evolve into a compliance and security director.
Work with the Cardlytics technical team, banking team, advertiser team and legal team to build a compliance program that corresponds to the Company’s needs within our partners’ requirements. This person will be expected to be the lead liaison to ensure Cardlytics compliance program is integrated into our culture and meets our regulatory needs and partner expectations. This person is expected to be a leader who can influence and change behavior in a nuanced manner to accomplish our business goals. This is a role for someone who wants to impact the business rather than simply do a job. No need to apply if you are a “no person” looking to “check boxes.” This is a job for a change agent who believes in bringing excellence to one of the best businesses in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance policies and best practices
- Anticipate and respond to partner compliance expectations
- Lead internal checks to ensure Cardlytics in meeting its compliance needs.
- Advise and collaborate on development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, audit, and governmental compliance practices
- Responsible for business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
- Serve as the bridge between the various departments to ensure the effective communication of compliance requirements.
- Serve as an effective member of the senior management team and advise senior management on information security risks and issues
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in computing and information compliance, including experience with Internet technology and data flows
- Knowledge and understanding of Cardlytics’ systems and architecture.
- Experience with Cardlytics’ business partners
Education, Training and Travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
Communication and Cognitive Abilities
- Must be an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive leader
- Able to communicate information compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Work efficiently and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic decentralized work environment
- Able to have fun. Bring a Nerf gun to work for your own protection.