Cardlytics is seeking an exceptional Bank Analytics Manager to join the Revenue and Network Analytics team. The Bank Analytics Manager will work closely with members of the Bank Management teams and Analytics teams as well other members of the Cardlytics organization and will be responsible for leading a team of analysts managing the analytics portfolio that supports our Bank clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Bank Analytics team’s day-to-day deliverables
- Generate a complete and overall view of the activities of the bank analytics team. Make the team more cohesive
- Provide leadership in analytics, drive efforts, and validate results
- Act as an internal consultant with the bank account management team
- Identify pain areas of reporting that can be standardized and automated
- Provide insights from the data and build new products and solutions for Fis
- Standardize QBR reporting
- Build strong relationships with the Bank Managers and their management, actively participate in driving strategies.
- Explain ideas / concepts to the Executive Team and bank managers
- Attend QBRs and be present on analytics calls with bank executives. Building strong relationships and trust with bank executives to better understand their analytic needs
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and information
- Work with large, aggregated data sets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years in a Management Function
- Experience in presenting and explaining results to senior management; excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in a wide range of statistical techniques including test vs control measurement, analysis of variance, segmentation, clustering, predictive modeling (logistic regression, decision trees, random forests, gradient boosted regression).
- Proficiency in Standard SQL a minimum
- Experience with statistical software like SAS, STATA, R, Python, MATLAB or similar
- Experience of data BI tools such as Tableau a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Education, Training, and Travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Econometrics or similar quantitative field
- Graduate degree a plus
Communication and Cognitive Abilities
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient and adaptable
- Proactive problem solving capabilities