As a business development associate you will be responsible for fueling the growth of the business. It will be your job to create and develop pipeline for the sales organisation. You will achieve this by delivering on day-to-day operational objectives as well as key strategic projects.
We are currently seeking energetic, driven individuals with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate has a blend of big picture thinking, attention to detail and a passion for sales. Success in this role will only be limited by the individual. Not only will you gain excellent sales experience, but wider exposure to key strategic projects within a high growth tech leader. Successful candidates will progress quickly in the organisation.
• Generate leads and opportunities through outbound sales activity prospecting into new and existing customers.
• Identify, qualifying and create inbound leads
• Collaborate with marketing on campaigns to generate pipeline
• Create business development strategies to tap new markets
• Build relationships with new and established customers
• Collaborate with the wider business to deliver strategic projects for the sales organisation
• Hit quarterly quotas and targets.
• Prepare reports and dashboards for sales management
Required Experience, Skills & Education
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Office.
• Experience selling into or working in the financial services industry an advantage.
• 2+ years’ experience in sales, consultancy or technology background
• Valid working Visa for Ireland & eligible to Travel Visa for the US
Fenergo is an award-winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions to help Investment, Corporate and Private Banks, and Capital Markets firms, to manage their client and counterparty data, their regulatory compliance challenges and the onboarding of complex institutional clients. In 2015, Fenergo secured $75m funding from Insight Venture Partners to fuel future global growth and ranked in the Chartis Research RiskTech 100 (top 100 risk vendors in the world). Other accolades include Best Capital Markets Software Provider (2015), Best Enterprise Data Management from Inside Reference Data (2014), Technology Innovation of the Year Award by the ISA (2013) and Best Customer Onboarding Solution by the Compliance Register (2012).
Fenergo is a global leader in counterparty data management, compliance & client onboarding lifecycle management software for capital market & investment banks.