We are looking for a designer responsible for the inspiration, ideation, and implementation details of the whole customer experience. You will also be a key voice in shaping the design culture at Future Finance.
This position works directly with the product and engineering teams and reports to the CPO.
Education can be expensive. Many aspiring students are not reaching their potential because they can't afford it. Our mission is to change all that. We believe everyone has the ability to have a positive impact on society. And money shouldn't prevent you from being the best you can be. That's why we exist.
Future Finance, Inc. is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in Europe. Founded in 2014, Future Finance is backed not only by elite institutions such as Goldman Sachs, QED, and Blackstone, and has been appointed by the EU agency European Investment Fund as an intermediary to provide financing solutions for those in pursuit of higher education.
We are a team of pioneering entrepreneurs with a passion for FinTech. Future Finance thrives on collaboration and exchange of ideas. We operate a philosophy of Best Idea Wins & No Ego. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to grow with a dynamic team of smart, self motivated individuals who are working towards a common goal.
- Develop a cohesive visual aesthetic for Future Finance that extends across all user-facing touchpoints
- Collaborate on user flows, wireframes, information architecture, prototypes
- Design usable, useful and delightful responsive web and mobile user interfaces
- Develop library of reusable UI elements, layouts and patterns that support rapid feature development
- Maintain style specification and design documentation for software development
- Contribute to identity assets, sales and marketing collateral (e.g. presentations, marketing collateral) as needed
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years working as a designer in a fast-paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating responsive web and mobile user interfaces projects from high level concepts to final specifications
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other modern design and prototyping tools
- Strong grasp of software development and best practices
- Calibrated to the startup environment
- Motion design and illustration skills
Future Finance: Europe’s largest student lender enables talented Millennials to access higher education where traditional financial products are neither accessible nor suitable