Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- Fully engage in designing Kreditech’s B2B2C-distribution channels and the execution of the Lending-as-a-Service value proposition by partnering with global payment service providers, major offline retailers and online e-commerce merchants;
- Support the Strategy & Business Development team establishing relationships with online merchants, payment service providers and banks to develop joint underwriting and cooperation business models;
- Identify and exploit growth opportunities in our markets and support the roll-out and market launch of new regions, especially in Asia;
- Cover a wide range of tasks including sales, setting up commercial models, negotiation of terms and conditions, managing key accounts and providing analytical support around strategic discussions;
- Support the development of Kreditech's corporate strategy which encompasses the oversight of various portfolio companies, the assistance of fundraising activities as well as market, product and corporate portfolio analyses. Additionally you will be taking part in the identification of new market opportunities;
- Conduct in-depth market research to study market conditions, formulate this research into pitches to determine potential new sales opportunities for our products and to find ways to exploit them;
- Play an active role in the preparation of board meetings and other shareholder events;
- Very close, daily collaboration with the CEO and the top-management.
- You have completed a Bachelor, preferred Master's degree in a related field and graduated top of your class;
- You are currently in a top-tier Management Consulting firm or another fast-paced financial and/ or tech environment with first responsibility for critical projects;
- You are very familiar with online businesses and web technologies;
- You understand the basics of technology and preferably have some experience in the development of new products;
- You can draw from deep know-how and experience in the financial industry in general and payments in particular;
- You have excellent financial knowledge and outstanding skills in Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects and teams;
- You are fluent in English;
- Strong experience in data-based industry analyses;
- You think and execute proactively and are highly motivated;
- You want to work in a dynamic and international environment.