Join the financial revolution!
Kreditech is the world’s leading Fintech company for consumer lending to the underbanked and unbanked. From our headquarters in Hamburg and subsidiaries in 7 countries, our team of over 330 professionals works passionately to transform the consumer financial services industry. In our partnership with PayU/ Naspers, we are the first company globally to integrate merchant payment services with point of sale credit under one roof. Our values are teamwork, ownership, efficiency and integrity. We want to do things differently, innovating to drive growth. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- You will be the Senior Global Commercial Controller for our consumer finance business across all countries;
- In this role your top priorities will be to:
- Provide ongoing financial reports & analysis of our consumer finance business;
- Develop business cases for product innovations, new partnerships and new countries;
- Propose, define and monitor implementation and monitoring of business KPIs (like unit economics and life time profitability);
- Together with a team of experts will further automate financial reporting, to focus on high value-add analysis;
- You will act as the Finance team’s business partner to our Commercial Team, providing advice and coaching the commercial team on improvements throughout our commercial value chain;
- By being at the heart of all commercial activities of our company, you will build the ultimate link between the Finance function and the success of our global operations.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the Financial Analysis / Controlling department of a consumer lending organization;
- University / postgraduate degree in Business, Economics,Mathematics or Statistics;
- Extensive practical experience and good knowledge of fundamental Controlling and Finance principles;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial modeling and valuation methods;
- Experience, interest and aptitude in the consumer credit business;
- Fluent in English. Any other of our company languages would be a plus (German, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Russian, Hindi);
- Ability to work effectively, both independently/ self-directed and as a member of a team;
- Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments;
- Skilled in problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.