For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern for our New York office.
This intern will work closely with the VP, Marketing and Communications in advocating Blockchain through compelling storytelling. A skilled writer and advocate of Blockchain and our mission, you'll wear many hats and make meaningful contributions in a fast-paced environment that values initiative, innovation, detail and integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as copywriter, writing, editing and creating press releases, brochures, blog posts, e-communications, and website and social media content.
- Handle press inquiries and PR.
- Develop internal and external content from product copy to blog posts.
- Coordinate participation in conferences and events.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Love of the written word and keen attention to detail (the kind of person who has strong opinions on the use of the Oxford comma and frequently identifies typos in newspapers and novels)
- Avid reader and writer; ability to recognize and tell a compelling story
- Initiative; ability to learn new skills and information quickly, and to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Follow-through on commitments and persistence; lives up to verbal and written agreements; demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio, if any.
- Your favorite GIF.