For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are seeking a Marketing Strategy Intern for our New York office.
As the world’s leading software company for digital assets, We have over 11 million wallet users in 140 countries globally. The intern would help us develop a marketing and partnerships strategy through a solid understanding who our users are, what they care about and how we can better serve them. By employing market research approaches and techniques, the intern will collect and analyze data of our users by region and develop strategic implications of the research findings. The intern will provide recommendations to management of what types of partnerships and products would help us better serve and grow our user base.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of economic, cultural and political forces that impact us and our users.
- Collect and analyze user data through surveys, interviews and other innovative methods.
- Estimate market potential.
- Segment users by market and identify current customers & potential target customers.
- Perform competitive analysis and product positioning by region.
- Identify new partnership & product opportunities and potential obstacles in current market performance.
- Develop a marketing strategy within the context of the overall business strategy by region.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience conducting market research & collecting user data.
- Demonstrated interest in emerging technologies.
- International background and/or work experience.
- MBA Student.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.