For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are looking for a People Operations Intern.
This intern will work closely with the Head of People & Culture in implementing programs that take care of people, internally and externally. You’ll gain valuable experience in creating memorable candidate experiences, including by managing an unforgettable internship program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for our interns across the organization.
- Create and implement a candidate experience program.
- Learn how to hire great people: assessing resumes, shadowing in-person and phone interviews, onboarding new employees.
- Office management.
- Ultimately, taking care of our people!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- You must have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation, and follow through.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of Shoreditch.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Linkedin profile.
- Your favorite GIF.