For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are seeking a Strategy & Partnerships Intern (Business Development) for our New York office.
Here at Blockchain, we're on a mission to build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time. In order to accomplish this, we need to find innovative avenues to scale and develop knowledge and opportunities through partnerships. We're seeking a Business Development Intern to help develop a Partnership strategy with global financial institutions. You will execute by working closely with the Strategy & Partnerships team as well as partnering with marketing, operations and management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain strategies within financial institutions, including banks, money transmitters, payment processors and mobile wallets.
- Identify potential partnership opportunities and set up deal execution, including prioritization of partners, pipeline development, financial assessment, transaction structuring, and implementation.
- Work with product and marketing teams to ideate new product functionality that will make us competitive within the enterprise space.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working at or with large financial institutions.
- Demonstrated interest in international markets.
- Experience in business development, strategy and/or financial services.
- Strong commercial orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies.
- MBA Student.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.