WHO WE ARE
Pariti is a consumer-focused fintech startup aiming to revolutionise how we engage with our finances.
Our free app connects to your different bank accounts and credit cards to provide a simplified view of where you stand and a plan for improvement. We automatically forecast your upcoming income and bills to calculate how much you can afford to spend each week and provide proactive warnings to help you stay on track.
WHY WE EXIST
Rising personal debt, inconsistent incomes and low savings leave many people vulnerable. Increasingly people are scraping by till payday, or falling short and turning to high-interest lenders. This lack of financial resilience causes significant stress and restricts our life choices. Pariti was founded to change this.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A creative, proactive and dynamic PR manager: you get the brand, the consumer and you know what will be news
- Previous experience covering tech and/or consumer facing brands
- Understanding of the millennial market
- Driven by growth and ROI; not just brand awareness
- You’ll be in charge of creating and managing all of our PR initiatives, along with our Head of Marketing
- Writing press releases, managing contacts, pitching in for story ideas
- The role is either full-time or part-time, depending on how you work. Remote work also possible, but we have an office in Old St.
Pariti puts people back in control of their finances and sets them on a journey to a more secure financial future. The free app securely connects to the user’s bank accounts and credit cards to provide a simplified view of their financial health. It automatically detects and forecasts upcoming income and bills and calculates a manageable weekly spending target. In cash positive weeks, users are incentivised to save money to build up their financial security while in more difficult weeks, where outgoings are forecasted to exceed incomings, they are motivated to make small savings. With clever algorithms constantly looking ahead to forecast a person’s financial position and updating with every transaction, the app is able to proactively nudge users to remain on track.