WHO WE ARE
Pariti is a fintech startup aiming to revolutionise how we engage with our finances. Pariti is about putting people in control & setting them on a journey to a more secure financial future. Our mobile app helps people reduce their financial stress & improve their financial health by using one simple weekly number.
WHY WE EXIST
Rising personal debt, inconsistent incomes & low savings leave many people vulnerable. Increasingly people are scraping by till payday, or falling short & turning to high-interest lenders. This lack of financial resilience causes significant stress & restricts our life choices. Pariti was founded to change this.
We're a bunch of talented engineers who are passionate about using technology to solve problems that matter. We have an exciting working environment where we all contribute & learn from one another. We work the right kind of hard & support one another. Pariti is backed by renowned investors including Index Ventures.
WHO YOU ARE
Pariti is looking for an experienced Product Manager to takes us to the next step. You are:
- Certified SCRUM master
- Tech savvy, with Bachelors or Masters in relevant subject
- Experienced, at least 5 years experience in Product Management for a fast-paced digital team
- Data driven and highly analytical. You test out all of your hypothesis
- Hands on, independent and a quick learner
- You will help define the user journey across our Products and help improve the efficiency of our funnel
- Work closely with engineering team in bi-monthly sprints to ensure timely deliverability
- Come up with fresh ideas and upgrades, shaped by the business’ KPIs
Pariti puts people back in control of their finances and sets them on a journey to a more secure financial future. The free app securely connects to the user’s bank accounts and credit cards to provide a simplified view of their financial health. It automatically detects and forecasts upcoming income and bills and calculates a manageable weekly spending target. In cash positive weeks, users are incentivised to save money to build up their financial security while in more difficult weeks, where outgoings are forecasted to exceed incomings, they are motivated to make small savings. With clever algorithms constantly looking ahead to forecast a person’s financial position and updating with every transaction, the app is able to proactively nudge users to remain on track.