The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale Digital enablement and Tokenisation projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail, prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
Must demonstrate specific knowledge across digital enablement and tokenisation, with experience across both secure element and cloud based (HCE) implementations. Experience working with Mastercard Digital Enablement Services (MDES) would be a key advantage.
The Project manager will be expected to lead the end to end implementation and delivery of digital enablement projects working with the client, internal teams, the processor and Mastercard.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery of prepaid payment solutions through the life cycle of the project from draft phase to finished product with a special focus on Digitisation, tokenisation and enablement projects.
• Implement a good communications strategy within the project to ensure that all stakeholders are regularly briefed
• Taking ownership of project targets and deliverables
• Liaising with various stakeholders including clients, issuing banks, vendors, third party supplier, networks (MasterCard and Visa) and third party suppliers
• Oversee all administrative, approval and sign off processes
• Liaising with internal teams including software developers, graphic designers, customer service agents, financial controllers and senior management
• Produce scope of works and project plan as per the clients requirements
• Assessment of risks to successful delivery of tasks
• Determine resource allocation and prioritization
• Educated to degree level or above
• Experience with digitisation, tokenisation and enablement projects across secure element and cloud based implementations
• Experience working with implementations on Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay wallets would be advantageous
• Should demonstrate knowledge of digital payment channels and frameworks and specific experience on MDES would be preferable.
• Experience of the payments/e-commerce industry
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects at one time of varying size, complexity, value and urgency.
• Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
• Evidence of a track record of successful project management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems
• Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Demonstrable time management skills
• Must be tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution
Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) is a leading payment card supplier, e-money institution and financial technology provider. PFS serves governments, local authorities, MNO’s and corporates across Europe.
Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) is multi-award winning, physical and virtual payment card supplier, e-money issuer and financial technology provider. Authorised and regulated by the FCA in the UK, PFS has passported its e-money license across the SEPA region to enable card issuance in up to 40+ countries. PFS operates as an issuer, BIN sponsor, programme manager, technology provider and acquirer, making the company unique in the payments space.