We’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do.
Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive. One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces.
Free international money transfers, fee-free global spending, always with real exchange rate. Business or Consumer, Revolut is the only banking alternative designed for your global lifestyle.
Welcome to a world Beyond Banking. Welcome to Revolut.
Revolut is looking for an experienced Chargeback Analyst to assist us in managing our chargebacks as the company expands and grows to the next stage.
The Chargeback Analyst will be involved in and responsible for the following:
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder disputed transactions
- Identifying possible chargeback or compliance failures and respond to dispute cases as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes
- Monitoring and acting on agreed chargeback processes through to completion
- Analysing and respond to incoming chargebacks
- Maintaining appropriate system notes for audit and quality control
- Liaising with merchants & other business functions to effectively investigate disputes
- Regular and accurate update of management information
- User acceptance and pavement testing of chargebacks/representments for new programs
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required
- Input into ongoing process improvements
- Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing scheme rules – both operating regulations and dispute resolution rules
- Good understanding of a payment transaction lifecycle (including dispute lifecycles)
- Target-focused with excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong team player with line management capabilities
- Capable of learning quickly, thinking logically and ensuring compliance with regulations at all times
- The culture within the team and the growing business requires individuals that will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to ensure the best service and experience for our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Coding ability / SQL analysis skills are a big plus