We are Bitwala, a recently funded Bitcoin fintech startup, based in Berlin.
Our dream is to be your international bank account. With us you can use a debit card, make bank transfers, pay friends, all based on a bitcoin backend.
– A team of 10 based in Berlin
– Long time Bitcoiners
– A funded startup with a proven track record
Currently, I (Ben) take on the role of CTO / CPO. We’re looking to bring someone on board who takes ownership of our product development.
– Define and maintain a product roadmap
– Help us transition from b2c to b2b
– Facilitate sprints and establish a scrum / kanban methodology
– Be the bridge between product and marketing
– Product optimisation through testing and user surveys
– Facilitate ideation
– At least 2 years experience in a product management role
– Enthusiastic about fintech, blockchain and bitcoin
– Excellent communication skills
– Google analytics experience
– Kanban / scrum experience
– Technical background
– A/B testing
– Marketing background
– Design skills (for mockups etc.)
– Competitive salary
– Early employee in growing startup
– Bonuses when deadlines are met
– Flexible working hours
– A place in a sexy Kreuzberg coworking space that we helped found
– Paid vacation
– Company holidays
Interested? Please get in touch with
– A cover letter why you’d be a good fit for Bitwala
– Examples of previous work / experience
We’d prefer to hire someone in Berlin, but it may work if you can make it here at least once a month.
Sending money to any part of the world should be simple and convenient. We aim to provide blockchain-based banking services that are faster, cheaper and accessible to anyone in any part of the planet. That’s why we have built Bitwala, a truly global blockchain banking experience with a truly international team behind it.