Design ties together everything we do at StockViews. The role of an Interaction Designer is to work closely with our founders, and to bring their vision to life by delivering beautiful, refined and – dare we say – “magical” experience to every user. Our clients include some of the largest hedge funds and asset management firms in London who collectively manage multi-billion dollar portfolios.
Our design philosophy aligns with that of Google’s: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We are incredibly passionate about the asset management industry, and we want you to join our team to work alongside some of the top executives in the industry.
1. Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience in crafting usable interfaces.
3. Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in an agile environment, contributing and debating ideas within a multi-disciplinary team.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV and portfolio along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pan European Equity Research Analyst
StockViews is a rapidly growing London-based fintech company that is replacing the traditional sell-side research. Our company combines an innovative approach to research with a data rich and client oriented technology platform. Changes to the procurement of research under MiFID 2 are set to drastically change the landscape, favouring our offering of highly differentiated, independent research. We are led by a management team comprising three experienced founders: an ex-portfolio manager from a top investment firm, a technology expert with a background in artificial intelligence and a veteran global asset management executive.
StockViews is looking for exceptional equity analysts across all sectors to join our firm of leading analysts. We are looking for “second-level” thinkers – those capable of delivering insights that have been missed by others. We strive to understand the stock better than anyone else and set the “gold standard” for the market. You must be skilled at delivering a clear, actionable thesis that is substantiated by in-depth research and a rigorous model. Our analysts have full autonomy to seek out the best opportunities in the market, wherever they may be. We produce brutally honest research – both on the long and short side – and we dig deeper than anybody else. Our research is the antithesis of the compromised, superficial “maintenance research” commonly produced by the sell-side.
Our client base are buy-side investment firms, wealth-managers, private equity and hedge funds and other institutions seeking outperformance in the markets through access to superior insights.
The position offers a highly competitive salary and the potential for partnership in the business.
We are looking for candidates who:
1. Can assess a company like a long-term owner of the business and identify key drivers.
2. Can formulate a differentiated thesis and identify what the market or consensus is missing
3. Understand financial accounting and modelling (preferably familiar with the McKinsey framework)
4. Can produce unique insights from publicly available documents and filings.
5. Can logically connect non-financial insights to financial impacts.
6. Can identify corporate governance and management issues and how they impact shareholder value.
7. Can communicate a complex thesis in a concise, conclusion-oriented manner.
8. Possess intellectual curiosity and a desire to continue learning
9. Are self-starters and can work independently
1. Experience at a leading buy-side or sell-side institution covering pan-European equities. We may consider exceptional candidates from outside a traditional background.
2. CFA or ACA qualification or equivalent.
StockViews is a marketplace that connects fund managers with independent equity analysts.