Common ways of investing suck. If you have 10’000 EUR in savings and limited finance knowledge, chances are you put the money in a bank, go to an investment advisor, or just put it under your pillow. High costs, low earnings, and little transparency & control.
Viventor is here to change that! Since our launch in February 2016, more than 3’000 investors from Europe have invested over 20 Million Euros through Viventor, earning 10% and enjoying remarkable investing experience.
Take Action! We need professionals like you to enable Viventor and other Prestamos Prima Group’s products to a much wider audience. If crowdfunding and FinTech is something you’re interested in, and you agree there has to be a fresh alternative for the old ways of investing, apply now!
How do we see the suitable candidate?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in development using PHP
- Experience with Laravel or Symphony frameworks
- Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as Less and Sass, is an advantage
- Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB, Couchbase) is definitely beneficial
- Get things done attitude
- We communicate in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a +
What will this position be responsible for?
- Designing overall architecture of our web apps
- Our web apps are powered by a set of APIs and services. You’ll be in charge of implementation
- Reusable code and libraries let us move faster, so we all keep them in order
- Optimizing apps for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementing security measures
- Providing ideas and input for product planning, as well as hiring at times
What do we offer?
- Modern office in the very heart of Barcelona
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a very ambitious company
- Small, efficient team – you’ll collaborate with just about every person in the company
- There is always someone up for a beer after work