Dream Payments is a next generation mobile payment solution provider that enables merchants of all sizes to streamline payment processing anytime, anywhere while improving their customer’s experience. Our cloud based payment platform combined with a low cost mobile point of sale device provides the most cost effective, low risk and flexible end-to-end mobile payment solution. Dream Payments partners with industry leading enterprises to provide secure and robust payment processing solutions to their customers.
We custom develop the entire payments solution, from terminal hardware, mobile point of sale applications, web portal applications, to back office services, all in-house. As part of the Dream Payments technical team, you will have the opportunity to experience the breadth of technologies that make up the DNA of our patented platform, which includes the latest enterprise technologies from vendors such as IBM, VMWare, Apple, Android, and Microsoft.
Dream Payments is expanding and looking to add a Junior Server Developerto its team.
- Design, develop and test web services and web based applications.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data and unit testing components.
- Analyze and solve problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interact with peers before updating supervisors, interaction will often be with non-management levels at the client and/or within Dream Payments.
- Receive minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Hands on experience with Java programming language and software design patterns.
- Working knowledge with SOA Architecture principles / Middleware technologies.
- Hands on experience with RESTful/SOAP Web Services.
- Hands on experience using version control tools such as SVN/GIT.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to communicate and work with an offshore team.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- University Degree and/or equivalent preferred.
- Education background in computer systems and/or engineering preferred.
- Working experience with various SDLC methods like Iterative or traditional waterfall.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Iterative and Waterfall Development and project methodologies.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package for all Full-Time employees.
- RRSP matching for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Office located in Downton Moncton.
- Working with a diverse team, branching over 3 offices.