Dream Payments is a next generation mobile payment solution provider that enables merchants of all sizes to streamline payment processing anytime, anywhere while improving their customer’s experience. Our cloud based payment platform combined with a low cost mobile point of sale device provides the most cost effective, low risk and flexible end-to-end mobile payment solution. Dream Payments partners with industry leading enterprises to provide secure and robust payment processing solutions to their customers.
We custom develop the entire payments solution, from terminal hardware, mobile point of sale applications, web portal applications, to back office services, all in-house. As part of the Dream Payments technical team, you will have the opportunity to experience the breadth of technologies that make up the DNA of our patented platform, which includes the latest enterprise technologies from vendors such as IBM, VMWare, Apple, Android, and Microsoft.
Dream Payments is expanding and looking to add a Quality Assurance Developer to its team.
- Responsible for documenting test cases, test strategy, and test plan.
- Responsible for test execution across several environments.
- Translate business requirements and map them test strategy to ensure end to end test coverage.
- Work with different groups (business and operational teams, business /systems analysts, technical leads) to identify requirements and assess all defects.
- Work closely with Development and Infrastructure teams to ensure that the test environments are setup and ready for test execution.
- Ensure all sign offs on deliverables (overall test strategy, test plan, test cases) and that testing meets governance requirements.
- Prepare, deliver, and present reports/ results/ findings to Team Lead.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision & adapt quickly to changing client requirements.
Must have Skills
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC, test processes and methodologies (4+ years)
- Solid QA experience documenting Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Strategies (4+ years)
- Ability to execute test cases at a high level of competency in various test environments and understanding the purpose of the testing within those environments (4+ years)
- Knowledge and use of testing tools such as JIRA and HP Quality Center (3+ years)
- Ability to identify the exact cause of the defects (4+ years)
- SQL experience (3+ years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem determination skills.
- Posses excellent time management, multitasking, task planning and prioritization skills.
Nice to have Skills
- Experience or knowledge of Regulatory Rules and Regulations: EMV, PCI DSS, PIPEDA.
- Working experience with payment.
Professional Skills and Assets:
- University Degree and/or equivalent preferred.
- Education background in computer systems and/or engineering preferred.
- Working experience with various SDLC methods like Iterative or traditional waterfall.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Iterative and Waterfall Development and project methodologies.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package for all Full-Time employees.
- RRSP matching for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Office located in Downton Moncton.
- Working with a diverse team, branching over 3 offices.