easyfinancial has been providing personal loans since 2006. With more than 200 branches across Canada, we are a leader in financial products and services, including unsecured consumer loans, prepaid cards and turnaround products. credit to meet the needs of Canadians who do not have access to the products and services of traditional financial institutions.
So what will you do as a financial services representative?
- Create superior sales experiences for clients by engaging, listening to and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and connecting their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasant sales environment.
- Be compassionate and empathetic to clients so that they can listen to their stories and help them by selling our financial services based on their individual needs.
- Welcome and engage customers visiting our branch or actively prospect new customers through marketing and outbound sales calls to meet and exceed the sales objectives of the branch.
- Take advantage of additional financial sales and value-added products by paying attention to customer needs to capture sales opportunities; be transparent and openly communicate the terms of our financial products.
- Review and evaluate online credit applications, assess applicants' financial capacity, conduct financial and other risk assessments to maximize the quality of sales and limit future collection effects.
- Manage collection activities for all outstanding financial accounts, maintain an irreproachable level of service.
- Carefully ensure the security of all information required in customer requests for products and manage information and records to limit errors.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a sales environment in contact with the customer; experience in consumer finance or in the payday loan sector, a significant asset.
- High school diploma is required; post-secondary education and experience in business or finance, preferably.
- A person-oriented, enterprising and good communicator who has the ability to provide a memorable experience to customers with every sale of financial products.
- Skills with desktops, the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Outlook), excellent keyboard input skills and the ability to learn and master new software programs.
- The ability to multitask and adapt well to changes in a dynamic sales environment.
- A performance and results oriented candidate who has a positive attitude to generate sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Empathy, compassion and the ability to show integrity at every sale - a great care for each of our customers!
Social inclusion and equal opportunities in employment
goeasy is an employer who subscribes to the principle of employment equity. In addition, goeasy is committed to accommodating candidates who apply at any stage of the recruitment process, in accordance with legislative requirements across Canada. Please notify us at any time during the recruitment process if you require accommodation due to disability and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
Additional information :
All candidates considered for the position must submit to criminal record and credit check and validate their work experience in order to qualify. Applicants must have a flexible schedule to ensure that the hours of the site can be filled to meet the needs of our clients - details of each location will be addressed during the hiring process.
We thank all applicants interested in the position, however we will only contact those selected for the interview who have the above qualifications and qualifications.