Shape the future of commerce.
Lucova Inc. is an emerging technology company with clients across North America. We bring technology, data and people together to enhance and personalize the human experience. Our tools allow brands to personalize each unique experience and interact with their customers like never before. We turn each and every transaction into a meaningful customer interaction.
What you'll do:
- Help drive the company's strategic planning and budgeting process
- Collect, organize and disseminate information from functional team units and report to the CEO on progress
- Monitor our progress on quarterly goals and key performance metrics
- Help with preparing CEO for critical client or prospect meetings
- Project manage strategic cross-functional initiatives within the company
- Maintain, update and monitor internal processes to optimize and manage organizational activities
- Ensure all staff requests are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Help keep the company organized as we scale!
What you'll need:
- You finished with at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Have worked for 1-2 years
- Your attention to detail is one of your top strengths
- You're proud of your written and verbal communication skills
- You make time management and processes a priority in your life
- You've never backed away from a challenge and love to problem solve
- Your passion drives you to find startups where you can expand your skills
What you can expect:
- Directly working with the CEO and exposure to C-level meetings
- Exposure to the vast day-to-day activities in a startup (from product to marketing to sales to implementation to customer success to financing and everything in between)
- Opportunities to develop and refine your skills in the areas of your interest
- Building direct experience on scaling a business