The IT Engineering team at Stripe builds and runs the systems that keep Stripe running smoothly. Your work will connect our team members around the world and contribute directly to our mission of making online payments easier and better. As an IT Engineer you’ll play a critical role in building and scaling our internal infrastructure and systems while ensuring your fellow Stripes continue to be productive and happy.
- Design, build, and maintain all corporate systems, applications, tools and services with a strong focus on security
- Troubleshoot and solve complex issues spanning multiple systems and teams
- Design, build and scale Stripe’s global corporate network infrastructure
- Design, build, and maintain endpoint management and imaging systems infrastructure
- Design and ship tools and automation to drive productivity and scale a lean IT team
- Partner closely with production systems and security teams on corporate infrastructure initiatives and projects
- Assist with the buildout of Stripe offices around the world
- Help grow and mentor the global IT organization
Our ideal candidate will:
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience in system administration or engineering
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows infrastructure, systems, software, and tools
- Demonstrated success with scripting and building internal tools and automation at scale
- Fluency managing switches, routers, firewalls and VPN
- Experience implementing monitoring system infrastructure
- Experience with corporate IT security best practices
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects and initiatives
- Empathetic, humble and customer focused demeanor
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Comfort working in high growth environments
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A short description about why you want to work at Stripe.