We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead one of our agile product development teams. As a member of the technology team, you will help define and drive significant product decisions and strategies while collaborating with the team. You will be a major contributor as we build the next iteration of our market leading lending platform. Hop on our rocket ship and work with a great team seeing tremendous success!
Do you love, live and breathe product? Nothing is more satisfying than coming up with a creative idea, validating market fit, managing constraints and edge cases and then driving it through to deployment. You’re a highly driven, analytical team player with a positive attitude and the experience to lead product development teams through all stages of the product lifecycle. You are also comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure startup environment, and hold themselves accountable for results.
This position will report directly to the VP, Product Management and work closely with everyone on the Financeit team. Financeit is a small team (not for long) with big shoulders. We work in an open office environment and have a lot of fun.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer need, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth
- Identify areas that need improving or updating, and then finding solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis
- Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights
- Liaise with Merchant Partners, Lenders, and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user research and communications
- Produce detailed business requirements documentation including complex scenario mapping based on a combination of qualitative research with quantitative data
- Track and fully documents universally understood changes for functional specifications; to aid development teams and for use in training.
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution, and continue to monitor throughout the product's lifecycle
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead product development teams, consisting of Designers, Content Writers, Developers and Quality Assurance groups in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely iterative delivery
- Drive product launches including working with PR / marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveye
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Direct experience in the banking / lending/ FinTech industry
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products
- Analytical and meticulous - can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements
- Experience leading project development teams
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to engage customers and ask them the right questions
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
- Ability to work with other disciplines to help make barriers disappear
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.