Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Success, the Manager of Customer Success is responsible for leading a team of CSM’s for our Nexonia and Tallie brands. They are responsible for continuing to develop and scale the team for future growth. This includes being involved and present for high profile accounts, as well as responsible for performance evaluations, coaching employees in their continued development.
- Responsible for leading the CSM team, including employee development and performance reviews.
- Overall accountability for revenue and customer retention and expansion goals.
- Own and drive the overall relationship with high profile customers converting them into advocates for our brands, which includes: Ensuring retention, increasing adoption and overall satisfaction.
- Ensure that CSM’s are conducting regular customer health checks by monitoring product usage, support case volume, NPS, CSAT and have appropriate calls to action.
- Work to identify any up-sell opportunities for license expansion of existing products and identify for Sales department any new cross-sell opportunities.
- Introduce where appropriate, new processes and systems to allow the CSM team to scale effectively.
- Advocate customers needs/issues with functional teams (Customer Support, Product, Sales, Marketing, Education) to ensure timely resolution to customer requests or issues.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge and stay up-to-date with ongoing product releases all while educating customers on product enhancements and improvements.
- Be accountable for Customer Success KPI’s (% customer retention, % dollar retention with reductions and upsells, Headwind, Tailwind, Net Revenue Retention, Termination KPI’s (Reasons, ARR/MRR lost), At risk customers).
- Learn industry best practices and identify how Nexonia solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices for customer success.
- Degree/Diploma at a post-secondary educational institution.
- 3-5 years as a Customer Success Manager or related Customer Service (B2B) experience would be an asset.
- 1-2 years as a Manager for an Account Management or CSM team.
- Experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA or other ticketing system platforms.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or related history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of different sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Excellent track record of maintaining customer relationships.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled, office environment
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks