Reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances, the Partner BDM works strategically with partners to create strong relationships and increase sales through the NetSuite partnership channel. As all of our brands grow, the role will allow you to work with other businesses to demonstrate that is an essential tool for their organization. You will focus on prospecting a multitude of opportunities within your Territory as well as building and maintaining relationships on multiple levels focused mainly with NetSuite and their partners.
Prepare to be challenged and see what possibilities this new opportunity can bring!
- Grow and develop our network of strategic alliances through creating awareness, prospecting, lead follow-up and networking
- Educate partners on how to Identify sales opportunities with partners and coordinate efforts with the territory Account Executive
- Sign on new partners, whether they are referred by webinars, tradeshows, other partners, clients etc.
- Keep in touch with current partners to continue to build and maintain a working relationship
- Be the partner’s first point of contact - they need to be able to come to you for anything - Issues, concerns, praise!
- Have a working knowledge of Tallie/Nexonia, the system, what we offer, and be able to speak to the partners in a professional and eventually relaxed manner
- Have a working knowledge of the partner programs, the benefits to each and know what to suggest to the partners. Help them to select which program would be best for their business.
- Must be confident, fun, outgoing, and professional
- Should to be comfortable in big crowds and talking with potential clients both in a group and one on one
- Have the ability to handle criticism in a positive manner - humility can go a long way.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new partners
- Experience with Accounting software including NetSuite is an advantage
- Strong experience managing partner relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships through phone, email and web presentations
- Proven track record as a top sales performer
- Self-starter with ability work independently, prioritize tasks and achieve objectives
- A desire to provide strong customer service in order to delight our current and future customer base
- Excellent communication skills with a personality that works well in a team environment
- Results-driven with an ability to foresee challenges and plan ahead
- Willingness to go beyond the core areas of responsibility to ensure the business is able to achieve its goals
- A roll-up your sleeves attitude and a desire to learn and grow in the role