Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
Stripe is looking for a business focused recruiter to join our recruiting team and help us achieve this goal. This role will be responsible for partnering with business teams at Stripe to construct interview processes, establish strong pipelines, and lead candidates through the process.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for business oriented candidates in APAC - focusing on building pipelines, guiding candidates through the process, and supporting hiring teams by helping them find their new team members!
- Work closely with hiring managers to build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams.
- Partner closely with our executive teams to ensure that we prioritize roles that need to be filled ASAP.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse background for each of your roles.
You may enjoy this if:
- You’re passionate about building teams.
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- You’re friendly, and enjoy working with candidates and hiring teams.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’re truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change. (At a fast-growing startup, they often do.)
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- Past experience in a recruiting role, ideally as a part of a small team in a high growth, technology start-up.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and engaging exceptional talent.
- Experience working with hiring leaders to build candidate pipelines and interview processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves:
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and a LinkedIn profile.