We’re looking for a specialist to join the Stripe Education Team. You’ll predominantly focus on Stripe product and user-focus education but will contribute to initiatives that span the team’s strategy. Flexibility and passion for products are key.
Getting a solid start and feeling equipped to tackle a new job with confidence and creativity is a vital part of the experience for anyone joining Stripe, and your role will be to support this goal by helping new Stripes understand the value and functionality of the Stripe suite of products.
As an Education Specialist, you’ll play a key role in creating, managing, facilitating, and optimizing effective programming for both instructor-led and self-paced courses across various groups of Stripes and our partners. If you have strong learning program design, facilitation, and management experience and are constantly curious, enjoy learning, and are able to successfully work with technical products that are also continually evolving, this role might be for you.
Stripe Education interacts with people from a multitude of backgrounds, and our team has grown to match that diversity. We’re a growing team, and we’re passionate about supporting the Stripe employee experience through an array of educational interventions.
- Learn, and then help support the multi-week product education program that most new Stripes attend.
- Collaborate with Education Team members and stakeholders from across the business to develop and maintain our curriculum and documentation.
- Assure consistency and improvement, over time, of the learning objectives and content.
- Research and help to resolve our users’ technical, non-technical, and sales-orientated inquiries. In the process, you will gain essential and valuable product knowledge.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Have 2+ years experience as an Educational Learning Specialist.
- Have experience using a learning management system as a course creator and instructor, or are willing to learn.
- Are collaborative and supportive. Outstanding educators often go beyond the theory—mentoring and caring for others can make the difference between a good start and a great one. Learning happens at the individual level, after all.
- Enjoy learning and re-learning a changing technical product and are excited about sharing what you know with others.
- Are rigorous and detail-oriented in managing scheduling, course data, and content accuracy.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
- A brief description of your relevant experience.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Your answer to the following: given free rein, what are one or two improvements you would have made to the processes at a company or organization where you have worked? How would you assess if the changes were successful?