We are looking for a creative mind with a passion for design and drive for excellence. You would be working in a team of talented individuals to help develop creative solutions in a fast-paced multicultural environment. Our design team strives to deliver best-in-class experience for our users across all products. You'll get to flex your design muscles while tackling multiple exciting projects.
1. Help create and maintain the visual and interaction design of our websites and applications following industry best practices
2. Participate in the development process from inspiration, moodboard, sketches, prototype to delivering intuitive and engaging products
3. Design and develop a modern and thoughtful design system with reusable design components
4. Work with our team of managers and engineers implement your design
5. Provide actionable feedbacks for all visual and interaction design while adhering to a high degree of quality
1. Highly refined design skills with strong understanding of visual and interaction design principles
2. Experience designing and shipping digital products that work across multiple platforms
3. Skilled in the use of various creative design tools e.g. Sketch, Framer, Adobe CC, Invision etc.
4. Detailed-oriented designer with meticulous attention to detail and great sense of style, layout and typography
5. Great command of English with spoken and written communication skills
2. Experience with motion design using Adobe After Effects
3. Experience in UX Design Process
Omise is Thailand's leading online payment gateway offering a wide range of processing solutions for any business need. Our endeavor is to provide the best online payment experience that works seamlessly on both the mobile and the web. With a growing dynamic international team, we relentlessly work to set new benchmarks to the industry by optimizing easy-to-integrate functionality for our partners while at the same time, narrowing the gap that staggers between the physical and online market today. Omise looks is expanding beyond its existing borders to Japan, Indonesia and other countries across the Asia Pacific in the near future.
In Thailand, online stores are still striving to have a proper payment solution because applying and implementing has never been simple and smooth. All of the major PSP’s require cumbersome documentation to apply; monthly commitments, high transaction fees and all take considerable amount of time to gain approval. Additionally, there is no good online API documentation or sandbox to test. Thus, stores drive their business by offline payment methods such as ATMs, Banks or online banking. Once shoppers have made their transactions, they have to send a proof of payment to there store via email or other social network channels. Since there is no payment notification, the store has to check the transaction manually which delays the delivery time and increases the chance of fraud. This fraud may occur by shoppers’ photo shopping their proof of payment.
Since a reliable, simple and smooth online payment system has been lacking in Thailand, Omise.co founder, Jun Hasegawa and co-founder Ezra Don Harinsut, recognized the need to bridge the gap between stores and shoppers. Therefore, the Omise team has been developing a payment solution that would be available for everyone to sign up and make online payments simple, easy, smooth and possible. Omise is ideal for both developers and non-developers. Applying for Omise only requires minimal online identification, no minimum monthly commitment and low transaction fees. Stores will be able to accept payments instantly. In addition, for non-developers, accepting payments via social network will be possible for everyone!
Stores are able to accept credit and debit card payments as well as bill payments which will allow shoppers to pay by their online banking accounts, ATM’s and banks. Providing the highest level of online payment security standard has always been Omise’s goal. That is why Omise has achieved PCI-DSS 3.1 compliant to meet all requirements from VISA and Master.