Stripe is expanding in the Benelux market. We are looking for an experienced sales specialist who can engage with users as a trusted advisor and will help to grow Stripe in the market.
As the founding member of our Benelux sales team in Dublin, you will be a driving force in growing the region for Stripe. You will be based within our European headquarters in Dublin, spending your time engaging with prospective users, understanding their problems, challenges and needs.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiousity, strategic thinking and sales skills to drive their career and develop their skills. Stripe is on a hyper growth trajectory and the successful candidate shall have an impactful role on Stripe’s growth in the BeNeLux.
- Identify high-potential prospective users and potential market niches we should tap into.
- Interact with prospective users of all sizes to understand new/better ways of Stripe can support their business.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and product teams of existing and potential users.
- Function as a market and/or segment expert through research and interactions with local partners, knowledge leaders, VCs, and users - as the first hire for the Benelux market, you will be the go-to-resource for other European and international teams on any market specifics.
- Help build a clear go-to-market strategy including strategies for new verticals or product categories across the region.
- Help improve our existing solutions and build new solutions to grow our business.
- Track growth and sales-metrics to enable better decision making on future investments.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
- Closely work with the in-market team on product releases, events and meet-ups.
- Achieve growth and revenue targets.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years experience in customer/client-facing sales role, with a track record of top performance.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company/ecommerce company.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Experience as a founder or co-founder of a technology start-up.