1. Participate in system requirements analysis, architecture design and outline design of Internet financial products;
2. Responsible for detailed system design, java core code implementation
3. Responsible for program development, testing, deployment, etc.;
4. Responsible for java development Technical issues and planning in the process.
1. Bachelor degree or above degree in computer software and related majors, at least 3 years of actual JAVA back-end development and implementation work experience;
2. Proficient in Java programming, familiar with Java design principles, design patterns, with framework design experience is preferred;
3. Has Rich J2EE project development experience, familiar with
4. Proficient in Linux, familiar with Nginx, MySQL, Redis, etc.;
5. Familiar with
6. Clear thinking, good at thinking, can be independent Analyze and solve problems, have a sense of innovation; strong sense of responsibility, good
7. Experience in developing financial systems is a plus.