1. Responsible for reviewing and managing accounting documents, accounting treatment, accounting, preparation of financial statements and reports;
2. Reviewing payment documents for the accuracy of payment documents, the completeness of required attachments, the timeliness of payment time, and the amount of payment Responsible for the responsibility;
3. Responsible for verifying supplier's transaction accounts and completing internal and external company reconciliation;
4. Having experience in fixed asset management and research and development plus deducting experience is preferred;
5. Completing other tasks of the leadership arrangement.
1. Bachelor degree or above, finance and related majors, 3 years experience in corporate finance work;
2. Experience in internet finance company, internet company or advertising company preferred;
3. Familiar with domestic accounting standards and related financial, tax, audit Regulations and policies;
4. Work meticulous, rigorous, with good professional ethics and communication, coordination and teamwork spirit, strong enthusiasm and responsibility, planning and execution ability, strong initiative.
Dianrong is an online marketplace lending company that uses technology to transform the way China is financed to help enrich people’s lives.
Dianrong offers individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises a comprehensive, one-stop financial platform supported by industry-leading technology, compliance