1. Responsible for reviewing and managing accounting documents, accounting treatment, accounting, preparation of financial statements and reports;
2. Reviewing payment documents for the accuracy of payment documents, the completeness of required attachments, the timeliness of payment time, and the amount of payment Responsible for the responsibility;
3. Responsible for verifying supplier's transaction accounts and completing internal and external company reconciliation;
4. Having experience in fixed asset management and research and development plus deducting experience is preferred;
5. Completing other tasks of the leadership arrangement.
1. Bachelor degree or above, finance and related majors, 3 years experience in corporate finance work;
2. Experience in internet finance company, internet company or advertising company preferred;
3. Familiar with domestic accounting standards and related financial, tax, audit Regulations and policies;
4. Work meticulous, rigorous, with good professional ethics and communication, coordination and teamwork spirit, strong enthusiasm and responsibility, planning and execution ability, strong initiative.