1. According to the company's post-borrowing management requirements, conduct daily investigations after the implementation of the loan for each product line they are responsible for;
2. Implement the loan after the implementation according to the special requirements for credit approval;
3. Determine the warning information and take intervention measures in time. Relegate risk hidden dangers;
4. Promptly provide risk control and senior management with suggestions for credit business monitoring and credit policy adjustments;
5. Expand information sources, establish early warning signal collection channels, and improve early warning signals.
1. Education background: Bachelor degree or above, majoring in economics, finance, finance, measurement, or related majors;
2. Familiar with small and
3. Proficiency in handling various data and effective monitoring, with strong risk prevention and processing capabilities;
4. Good discipline, teamwork And pioneering and innovative spirit.
Dianrong is an online marketplace lending company that uses technology to transform the way China is financed to help enrich people’s lives.
Dianrong offers individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises a comprehensive, one-stop financial platform supported by industry-leading technology, compliance