1. According to the company's post-borrowing management requirements, conduct daily investigations after the implementation of the loan for each product line they are responsible for;
2. Implement the loan after the implementation according to the special requirements for credit approval;
3. Determine the warning information and take intervention measures in time. Relegate risk hidden dangers;
4. Promptly provide risk control and senior management with suggestions for credit business monitoring and credit policy adjustments;
5. Expand information sources, establish early warning signal collection channels, and improve early warning signals.
1. Education background: Bachelor degree or above, majoring in economics, finance, finance, measurement, or related majors;
2. Familiar with small and
3. Proficiency in handling various data and effective monitoring, with strong risk prevention and processing capabilities;
4. Good discipline, teamwork And pioneering and innovative spirit.