The role of Stripe's Account Executive is to identify potential customers, discover contacts, build good relationships and transform them into satisfying Stripe users. People who are energetic, planning, voluntarily working on things are required. Understand the sales process and build good relationships with key people in decision making. We will concisely define the specific merit of Stripe appropriate for each customer and partner and tell the customer. As a major driver of the company's increase in revenue, we will be active in the front lines to convey the value of Stripe to prospective customers.
I am waiting for those who have a hungry spirit, are flexible and tenacious, and those who depend on my teammate.
- Regardless of the size of the company, we select prospective prospects and grow it as a new revenue source.
- Build and maintain good relationships with senior executives, operation teams and developers.
- We will develop and implement a new sales strategy to raise awareness of Stripe.
Aptitude for duties
- Japanese is native level.
- English is business level.
- It has over 3 years experience in sales to customers / clients, with top sales sales experience.
- Understand the Stripe API and build good relationships with customers with high technology.
- Understand the company's complex requirements and can propose custom solutions.
- Ability to carry out tasks in an environment filled with indeterminate elements and fast pace of change.
- Certain passion for the startup community and the new technology business.
- Excellent communication skills in conversation and writing.
- High interest in technology.
Favorable if you have the following experiences
- Work experience at the internet / software company in the growth stage.
- Corporate sales experience.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience in settlement service industry.
Please provide the following information when applying
- Resume or LinkedIn's profile.
- Other useful materials to help you determine your suitability for sales and customer management.