Stripe is expanding in the Nordic market. We are looking for a sales specialist who can engage with users as a trusted advisor and will help to grow Stripe in the market.
As a New Business Associate on the Nordic sales team in Dublin, you will be a driving force in growing the region for Stripe. You will be based within our European headquarters in Dublin, spending your time engaging with prospective users, understanding their problems, challenges and needs.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiousity, strategic thinking and sales skills to drive their career and develop their skills. Stripe is on a hyper growth trajectory and the successful candidate shall have an impactful role on Stripe’s growth in the Nordic region.
- Identify prospective users and potential market niches we should tap into.
- Interact with prospective users to understand new/better ways of Stripe can support their business.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and product teams of existing and potential users.
- Function as a market and/or segment expert through research and interactions with local partners, knowledge leaders, VCs, and users.
- Track growth and sales-metrics to enable better decision making on future investments.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
- Closely work with the in-market team on product releases, events and meet-ups
- Achieve growth and revenue targets.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years experience in customer/client-facing sales role, with a track record of top performance.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company/e-commerce company.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with our customers.
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Experience as a founder or co-founder of a technology start-up.