Stripe is live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our users, the User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a User Operations - Market Specialist in our growing multilingual User Operations team in Dublin, you’ll spend your time supporting users and user-facing teams, focusing on improving our users experience and growing that particular market. You will join our German speaking User Ops team who focus on supporting our users in the DACH region. You’ll also work to build out and hire for our Dublin office, and over time build the teams that will drive our future growth in Europe.
- Spend some of your time supporting users in your market.
- Interact with users to understand new/better ways of supporting them, focusing on improving the user experience.
- Function as a market expert through research and interactions with local payment systems, VCs, and companies.
- As a DACH Market Specialist you’ll be working closely with the country team in Berlin on Sales, Account Management and Support tasks.
- Support user-facing teams through informed insights about your market and/or your specialization (product, risk, legal, user-safety) - including creating and delivering trainings for the teams.
- Interact with user-facing teams to understand how we can scale our operations in Europe.
- Help design and implement process improvements which will enable faster decisions and better access to information within the company.
- Help scale the DACH User-Ops team through partner management (for example, working with our vendors), content creation and guiding new User-Ops members in your team.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are able to identify opportunities for the company both internally and in the DACH market and see things through to completion.
- Enjoy becoming a subject matter expert.
- Love constantly learning about the different aspects of a changing technical product, even when it may be a little out of your depth.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments.
- Have strong organizational skills and are able to multitask - you see yourself as structured, deadline-orientated and results-driven. You have demonstrated the ability to take initiative, showing a self-starter attitude and a natural desire to get things done.
- Have great communication skills (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English and German).
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.