Stripe is live on 3 consents with over 100 supported currencies and over 100 payment infrastructure through the world. While helping our users, the User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, Manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
You can spend most of your time interacting with our staff. Stripe experience. You can also work to build out our support hub in APAC, and over time can Many of our user operations team members also go on to specialize in support topics like risk, sales, and product.
If you are constantly curious, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, and occasionally by phone.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes surrounding a host of products.
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operated.
- Have an opportunity to learn how stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We're looking for people who:
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in Japanese and English).
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they are facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Love constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it's a little out of your depth.
- Are happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
- Are fluent in English and Japanese.
You must include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you 'd be comfortable communicating in.
Currently, Stripe has settlement services that support more than 100 currencies in 21 countries worldwide and is rapidly expanding its business to enhance online payment infrastructure around the world. The members of the user operations team are spreading all over the world including the U.S., Germany, Ireland, France and Australia. While supporting users, our team works closely with other departments of Stripe to deal with complex issues such as service development, risk management, service launch in new countries, and maintenance of customer satisfaction.
Stripe's user operations team has achieved growth that deserves its diversity as it interacts with diverse background users. History of team members varies from MIT, Circus' support for ring ring · brothers, individual in bookstore chain, founder of sustainable · seafood business, professional chef. It is a friendly team, working hard to improve user support and service. The place of work will be Harajuku / Jingumae.
He is good at writing sentences and has high research ability, he is curious. We are waiting for entries from such people who want to deliver only the best experience to the user.
- The main task is mail correspondence from various kinds of inquiries from users. We also have telephone correspondence for customers.
- We will prepare relevant documents and processes for many services for internal and external use.
- We will work closely with other teams to improve service offerings and improve message distribution on new services.
- To adjust the scale of the operation, we analyze the process and propose the change.
- We will consider the situation where thousands of companies are expanding and managing their business using Stripe from a unique viewpoint.
- Get the opportunity to learn how Stripe stands from scratch and has a tremendous impact on the future of the company.
Aptitude for duties
- I am good at writing, and I can quickly write easy-to-understand sentences (fluent in Japanese and fluent).
- I can explain technical concepts. Have high analytical skills. For a wide range of customers, I can explain enough about Stripe's mechanism.
- Empathy with the user, it is possible to quickly grasp the problem faced by the user.
- You can enjoy solving problems that are not prepared for correct answers.
- I am enthusiastic about acquiring knowledge about Stripe service that always uses state-of-the-art technology, not limited to my specialty field.
- Motivated to participate in the new project. We can conduct research in a short period of time, participate as experts in that field, and see until completion of the project.
- Japanese is native level.
- English is business level.
Please provide the following information when applying
- Resume (English)
- Curriculum vitae (Japanese)
- Motivation to apply for this job
- Please tell us the topics you are most interested in now