Ayasdi is seeking a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This product marketing leader will bring a rare combination of technical, marketing & business skills plus domain expertise in machine learning. This role will be a critical interface to Ayasdi prospects, customers and internal teams such as Sales, Data Science, Product and Engineering.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Translate the company’s platform and application vision into product marketing messages that will create a new paradigm in how the world utilizes data to solve complex problems.
- Own the creation and execution of platform and application development framework (Envision) messaging, including external and internal launches, thought leadership and campaigns.
- Articulate Ayasdi’s unique abilities to deliver value to the market. Describe the company and product’s ability to solve market problems with a particular focus on healthcare and the public sector.
- Create effective product marketing content and collateral ranging from how Ayasdi’s technology works, customer case studies and ROI, and winning strategies for how Ayasdi differs from other technologies and approaches.
- Define buyer and use cases. Articulate and prioritize buyers and their problems so that the appropriate demos are constructed to assist sales and provide valuable market feedback to Data Science, Product and Engineering teams.
- Skilled at translating technology into solutions that solve business problems. Create tools that enable our sales teams to engage with prospects and customers with the highest possible sales efficacy.
Skills & Experience
- 6-10+ years of product marketing experience in high-technology. Proven success working in undefined disruptive technology and growth companies.
- Strong functional skills and business background; capable of building out use cases for product demos and interfacing with customers, prospects, and sales.
- Experience working in fast-paced, startup dynamic environments.
- Software background required as well as experience with machine learning technologies and analytical workflows. Must be resourceful, creative, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas.
- Education: MBA or equivalent experience desired but not required. A science, statistics, software or computer systems undergraduate or masters degree is a plus.