Are you a highly successful software sales executive looking for your next big opportunity?
As a Sales Executive at Ayasdi, you will be helping prospects/customers in the Financial Services sector fundamentally change the way they analyze their complex data and build value for their companies. You are a seasoned software sales executive that has a successful track record of over-performance selling at the enterprise level. You are comfortable working at the senior executive levels within your accounts to build relationships and establish business value. You have a solid understanding of how companies do business in the Financial markets. You are an energetic, self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline. You want to bring your expertise to bear on problems that can positively impact the world.
- Opportunity development and sales responsibilities for named or regional Financial Services accounts in the Eastern United States and Canada
- Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities
- Identify and qualify high-value opportunities for the Ayasdi Platform to solve customer Big Data problems
- Determine the applicability and business value of Ayasdi's Topological Data Analysis (TDA) technology
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Ayasdi's TDA and Machine Learning platform approach to the customer at both the technical and business level
- Establish Ayasdi's ability to deliver business value through reference and use case selling, and proof of concept engagements
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identify the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Develop a 3x - 5x 12 month pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with Ayasdi management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Review your opportunities with Ayasdi management and extended team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis
- Direct or indirect background in Financial Services markets in the Eastern United States and Canada with a strong understanding of market dynamics and process areas
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated history to consistently meet or exceed annual quota and performance targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Direct or indirect experience in data sciences or analytics and the ability to communicate and position software technology
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Experience in selling data analytics, business intelligence, and/or data visualization software is preferred.
- New York City, NY is preferred.
- Northern NJ, and Southern Fairfield County, CT will also be considered