At ThreatMetrix, Solutions Engineers architect and present world-class solutions utilizing the company’s innovative product and extensive experience. The SE works closely with potential and existing customers to understand their business problems in order to mitigate or solve them using ThreatMetrix’s family of products and services. These outputs and the SE’s individual expertise supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex organizations. The SE collaborates with Sales, Operations, and Engineering to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs, are aligned with the functionality of the ThreatMetrix family of products, and are measurable by key customer performance metrics.
We are a pre-IPO security company with thousands of customers contributing over a billion high-risk transaction details to our real time network each month. As a leader in our industry, ThreatMetrix’s customers include global banks, household name retailers, and the most popular on-demand services such as ride-sharing and subscription TV and movie streaming. Using a broad array of technologies, we help our customers recognize their trusted users and flag individuals, devices, and networks committing crime on the Internet.
- Provide pre-contractual solution consulting – both virtually and in person - with prospects, partners, and existing customers considering additional ThreatMetrix solutions.
- Guide customers through proposed solutions, including technical demonstration of ThreatMetrix products, detailed technical and business process diagram walkthroughs, and high level professional services engagement plans.
- Assist Sales through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and detailed statements of work (SoW).
- Measure and present return-on-investment estimates and actuals based on key performance metrics to secure new and renewal business.
- Accurately scope, estimate, and communicate the professional services components related to designing, implementing, and maintaining customer solutions.
- Overcome technical, security, and privacy objections to a solution by utilizing your own expertise and internal escalation paths.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all products in the ThreatMetrix product line for prospects, existing customers, and internal team members – in this capacity, you will be expected to help answer Request for Proposals.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the security industry to stay aware of trends, issues and competition.
- At least 4 years experience in security, fraud, or payments risk. ATO, CNP, AVS, IDV, and MitM are familiar acronyms to you.
- Prior experience working in or alongside professional services or consulting teams.
- Prior experience working in or alongside a technical sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts or solutions appropriately to technical teams, executive stakeholders, and business stakeholders.
- Analytics experience; math majors not required, but our customers and prospects employ some of the brightest minds in data science that will ultimately validate solutions you propose.
- Deep understating of Security RFPs.