ThreatMetrix provides digital authentication and cybercrime prevention solutions to the largest financial services, e-commerce and media companies in the world. Our customers leverage real-time intelligence from the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network to differentiate between trusted customers and cyber threats across their mobile and web channels.
ThreatMetrix is seeking a seasoned Strategic Account Manager (SAM) to manage some of our largest financial services clients. This is a field sales role with dual responsibilities including:
- Growing revenues within a set of strategic accounts by expanding usage in existing use cases while identifying new use cases.
- Executing regular account business reviews with key contacts to ensure customers are highly satisfied with the service and understand the ThreatMetrix product roadmap.
- Ensuring other ThreatMetrix resources involved in the account are successfully executing their responsibilities.
- Proven success selling SaaS business solutions to the financial services industry (large banks, brokerage, insurance).
- Experience with digital authentication and online fraud-prevention solutions.
- 7 years of financial services sales experience and a proven track record managing and overachieving quota.
- Work closely with other key ThreatMetrix stakeholders including professional services, support, product management and others.
- A fundamental understanding of strategic sales and account-based sales best practices.
- Excellent oral and business writing skills.
- Energetic self-starter with a proactive, consultative sales approach.
- Proficient at prospecting within large accounts.
- Strong technical acumen and genuine interest in applying technology to address business challenges and opportunities.
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Four-year degree preferred in business or related field.